Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Constant Dying and Rising

Tonight, I prayed the Liturgy of the Hours using "Pray without Ceasing" in the convent chapel. As I was praying Psalm 86, God spoke into my heart. He used the word of the the Psalm. "O God, the arrogant have risen up against me, and a council of violent people have sought my life, for they have not kept you in mind. But you, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to anger and rich in steadfast love and truth. Turn to me and be gracious to me; give your strength to your servant."

Some people very close to me and I have experienced a few disappointments lately but no matter what the circumstance is, the Lord is ever faithful. Even in the times of trial and tribulations my co-workers in the vineyard and I experience, the Lord gives us strength to go on. May we persevere in our work for the greater glory of God and the building of His kingdom.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, persevere! God will give you the strength! You are in my prayers and may God always bless you with peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people go through God's roller coaster of dying and rising. It is in He, that we find rest and comfort. You are always in our prayers. We truly miss you! God bless and take care.........
    Auntie Bernie and your CC Ohana

    ReplyDelete